A highly experienced Information Technology Leader with a proven track record of success in managing critical IT operations, business-focused projects & customer relationships. Critical thinker, leader and communicator who can inspire changes in people and drive changes in process & technology to achieve great results.
A proven track record of delivering in areas including: Client Technology, Technology Training, Service Management, Service Delivery, Program Management & Project Delivery.
- Managed large, complex projects with the ability to manage multidisciplinary projects with 10+ people
- Products and services are consistently brought to market quickly to enhance revenue growth with a strong commitment to quality
- Understands both the business environment and work products
- Ability to effectively deal with business and technology senior management on a global basis
- Ensure team productivity and morale in high-pressure situations through motivation and subject-matter knowledge
- Extensive experience managing complex, multi-platform development environments
- Key technology partner to internal business colleagues
- Strong communication, negotiation, persuasion & problem-solving skills
- Led a PMO team that reduced processing steps by 14%, saving time and money
- Moved two Data Centers: one across the country, the other across the globe
- Implemented a global “Follow the Sun” Service Desk, Saving over $400k/year in overtime costs alone
- Built & implemented a Service Catalog to help clarify responsibilities and processes, reducing incident assignment error rates by 25%
- Reduced Priority 1 (P1) incidents by 8% in the first 6 months through the implementation of highly-coordinated morning application stability checkouts.
- Managed a massive application development project that moved median transaction approval time from 2.25 hours to 35 minutes
- Week of Caring, Annually since 2009 – Worked as a team coordinator for the GE Week of Caring, supporting the Family & Children’s Aid in Danbury, Ct. This included coordinating jobs and assignments for teams throughout the week, including painting, gardening, landscaping and cleanup projects.
- Somers Science Research Foundation responsible for managing an overall cross-program budget of over $450,000. Additional responsibilities include arbitration, by-law’s development & maintenance, insurance planning and maintaining relationships with other town and state boards and officials.
- Head Coach, Somers Youth Sports Organization, since 2005 – Worked as a head Lacrosse, Soccer & Baseball coach for over 10 years, Managing teams such as our youth Lacrosse clinic, with over 80 kindergarten boys’s registered, all the way up to pre-varsity club teams in Lacrosse & Soccer.
- GE’s Advanced Information Management Course (AIMC), October, 2012 – AIMC is a 2-week foundational course for top performing, emerging, and experienced IT professionals. The course provides the opportunity to learn from GE’s CIO, other top GE IT leaders, and external experts who bring a broad perspective on critical topics facing IT professionals. Through AIMC, participants expand their technical knowledge; enhance their leadership, personal, and team skills; build financial and business acumen; gain cross-business experience; and build their peer network.
- GE’s Manager Development Course (MDC), February, 2012 – The Manager Development Course is the first course in the executive education series, designed for Senior Professional Band leaders with significant experience or new Executive Band leaders who have been in their role less than 18 months. MDC will prepare you for the challenges of executive leadership in a global, cross-functional business environment. MDC concentrates on helping you develop and advance your leadership style and skills to take on increasing levels of responsibility, and embrace the opportunities that come with operating at the executive level
- ITIL Foundation Service Manager, Pink Elephant, June, 2006 – The official ITIL Foundation certification course provided me with a detailed overview of the IT Service Management Life cycle – Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.